15 Principles of Motivation Part 2 – Five Action Ways
To stay motivated you must simply “do” something every single day to work towards your goals. Even if it is just a small act. You must do something every single day by making clearing defined demands of yourself that can be measured. Which means you must have a plan. This course will help you design a plan for your life and the commitment to stick to it.
So stop waiting for the right time. The timing will never be right. You must start where you are and learn as you go. If you make a mistake do not quit. Instead take that mistake as an opportunity to learn and to begin again more wisely. In short, you must maintain a high level of passion and commitment exhibited through consistent action.
To “do” simply means to take action. In order to accomplish this task effectively, you must have a well thought out plan. Also, you must exude confidence while executing on your plan. If you make a mistake, become sidetracked or experience a setback you must maintain a positive mindset. Don’t give up. And most importantly push yourself to new limits continuously. Go for the impossible.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Plan All the Way to the End
Enter Action with Boldness
Learn From Failure
Maintain a Postive Mindset
Push Beyond Your Fears