Every first Tuesday of the month
416 South Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60605
General Admission – $10.00
Ticket price reduced to $5 if you are a scheduled performer.
1. This is an environment of love, acceptance and family. Everyone’s respective behavior must help create this environment. Negativity will not be tolerated.
2. This is an environment of authenticity. Everyone (performers and the audience) are encouraged to be their authentic selves.
3. All performances are allowed to be raw, but the underlying essence of the message must promote positivity.
4. All performances must be embraced with encouragement and support by the audience. Clapping and snapping is encouraged.
5. While individuals are performing, talking within the audience should be limited and should not be disruptive to the performance or to other’s enjoyment of the show.
6. If individuals come alone, people should make it their responsibility to network with these individuals to ensure they feel embraced and comfortable.
7. First time performers shall receive a powerful and heart-felt welcome from the audience to encourage them.
8. All performances should be limited to 4 minutes.
9. Order of performances is based on the sign-up sheet on a first come first served basis.
10. There will be a short networking reception preceding and following the show to encourage healing, authenticity and building relationships.